TOXIC! DO You Have These Toxins In Your Home?
I have to admit, I was naive to all the chemicals and toxins lurking in my home and putting not only my health in danger, but my children’s health! Once I started looking at what those chemicals were and how they effected our health, I decided to make a change! There are so many choices as to what you can get that will make a healthier home, but have you ever considered that some of these manufacturing companies still produce bleach and other harmful chemicals? Why would anyone want to buy a so-called “green” product from a company that is clearly not as green as they say they are! Not only are we supporting companies who still manufacture dangerous chemicals, but our children are exposed to potential health hazards such as asthma, cancer, and other illnesses! Educate yourself and your family~ get these toxins in your home OUT!
Top Harmful Toxins In Your Home
1) Toilet bowl cleaners are one of the most dangerous chemicals, containing chlorine and hydrochloric acid. These chemicals are harmful to health just by breathing them in.
2) Carpet cleaner solution is found to be extremely toxic to children. Anti-dust-mite carpet treatments sometimes contain tannic acid or benzyl benzoate, both of which are skin, eye and respiratory irritants. Deodorizing powders often contain fragrances that irritate asthmatic lungs as well. These toxins can also cause cancer and liver damage
3) Glass cleaners contain ammonia have been known to effect the respiratory system and irritate skin and eyes.
4) Laundry detergents, pesticides and household cleaners have been linked to breast cancer.
5) Bleach is linked to reproductive problems in men and behavioral problems in children.
6) Formaldehyde, phenol, benzene and toluene are found in common household cleaners, cosmetics, beverages, fabrics and cigarette smoke. The are cancer causing and damaging to the immune system.
7) Household cleaners are 3 times more likely to cause cancer than the outdoor air you breathe!