7 Reasons To Own A Home Business In A Tough Economy – Do You Work from home?
There are so many misconceptions of working from home owning your own business, mostly because of the scams and risk involved with many of them! To be honest, I was skeptical when I was first introduced, but so very thankful I took the time to find out more! The biggest misconception is that ALL home businesses are “pyramid schemes”. Let me clear that one up and tell you that those are illegal, and as a mom of 3 kids, I would NEVER want to be involved with something like that, and wouldn’t be involved for the past 6 years if that was the case.
Let me help you understand the POSITIVE reasons to work from home, and deciding if it’s something you should consider!
There are a lot of people in these tough economic times looking for a PLAN B…you know, another way to bring in income for their family without the worry of finding a job, working for what…minimum wage? Or even worse, finding a job, only to be laid off a few months down the road because they couldn’t afford to keep you on payroll? Sorry….that’s not my idea of FUN!
Why Should You Consider Your Own Business Working From Home?
1) Stop wasting time in the rat race, working the 9-5 job, working for someone else, not getting paid what you are worth, or worse off, getting laid off because they can’t afford to pay you any longer!
2) Fire your boss! What a concept! You get to work your own business hours, be home with your family, and not have to worry about someone else being in control of your financial future! YOU decide what you want and where you want to be!
3) Okay, so you want to be your own boss~ now what? Well, you can find that typical “brick and mortar” type business~ investing 100′s of thousands, hiring and firing employees, stressing about the financial risk you’ve just put into it, etc.
(Trust me, I know about this, because my husband and I are small business owners, and the risk is so much bigger than that of a home business~ and of course some home businesses, if you get into the right one like I did, will require absolutely NO RISK!)
4) NO RISK! Yep, that’s right, no risk! Now don’t get me wrong, you’ve got to do research, cause there are scams out there, and there are businesses that will say “get in first” and make lots of money! Don’t let yourself be sucked in! There are businesses like mine with NO RISK.
5) You can take your business ANYWHERE! If you want to move, you can! You work from the comfort of your own home, and pick up and go where ever you want!
6) Ahhh…..working in your jammies! This is one of the best parts! No getting up at 6am to get ready, worrying about being late…nope, I just roll out of bed, wash my face, grab some coffee, step over a few toys, kiss the kids and then get to work! You can’t beat that!
7) I spend EVERY single day, waking up to my kids, play time around work time, break time to make lunch for my babies, and kissing them goodnight when it’s bedtime! What a BLESSING it is…and I couldn’t imagine not having that peace in my life every day!
Working From Home Can Be Rewarding And More Secure!
So, what part of home business is NOT something you want? In a tough economy, where many people are getting laid off, or not able to find a job, home businesses can be a great decision for you and your family! I can tell you it’s been the best decision I could have made for my family! Go ahead, give it a try, you have NOTHING to lose!
So are you READY to find out how I can help you change your financial future? Lets connect! I’ll share all about how I can help you!